Hello lovelies – it’s finally here, our Wedding Guide for 2023 & 2024! Again and again we receive the same questions from our clients, friends and followers:
– What are the most beautiful wedding venues?
– How do I find the best wedding service providers – stylists, wedding dresses, Dj’s, bands, make-up artists, jewellery, wedding planners, invitation cards etc?
– What makes an absolutely unforgettable wedding?
– How do I create the perfect atmosphere?
Wedding preparations can be overwhelming and time and time again we see how many couples do not even know quite where to start with all the to-do’s – and at the same time, it almost feels like one is in a race against time with so many couples now wanting to finally get married and celebrate after the long Corona period! We believe that wedding preparation should be easy and fun – and that’s why we came up with the idea of sharing our own Wedding Guide with you – an e-book where we answer all your questions in a completely transparent way and at the same time aim to inspire you.
With 10 years of experience, we have compiled the absolute best tips and addresses in our Wedding Guide to make sure your wedding this year will be an absolute success! We’ve been to over 100 weddings in Europe – and let me tell you – we could spend hours telling you about our do’s and don’ts. But instead, we’ve written our very own 100-page Wedding Guide that will give you everything you need to get ready for your wedding.
So let’s get down to the nitty-gritty in our WEDDING GUIDE for your unforgettable wedding in 2023 & 2024
– thank us later loves!
Mel & Em
For whom is the Wedding Guide suitable?
– Future bridal couples who would like to benefit from our tips, tricks and recommended contacts in the wedding industry & to be inspired of course.
– Photographers looking for inspiration and valuable addresses.
*the Wedding Guide is written in English and focused on the Swiss wedding market.
There are no reviews yet.